THEN THE CAMERA IS A BOX
MATERIALS: a shoe cardboard box (perfectly integral), black tempera, sticky tape, scissors, development acid and fixing acid, photographic paper.
ROOMS: classroom, darkroom, outdoor space.
- paint the box in black perfectly;
- carrying out of the box: make a small hole with a nail;
- cover the hole with a piece of sticky tape;
- put the photographic paper into the box (darkroom).
- choose a framing, according to the beauty of the landscape;
- remove the sticky tape for a few seconds (according to the light);
- put the black tape again on the hole;
- remove the photographic paper from the box in the darkroom;
- put the photographic paper in the development acid;
- put the photographic paper into the fixing acid;
- wash it.